Thursday 25 May 2017

A Visit to Star Buds Café in May


Today I’m sharing with you another trip to my favourite local café which I visited with my parents this month. Naturally I brought my camera along, to log the things we ordered, I had a homemade chocolate shortbread and a mocha. I have to admit I didn’t know a lot about the different kinds of coffees you can get, there are so many names, so my mission is to try a different one each time I go. I was quizzing my Mum too, and I asked her what a mocha was, and found out it’s in between a coffee and hot chocolate. I loved it, I ordered decaf and found it very tasty. The chocolate shortbread I had was very fresh, as were the scones my parents had.

We also had a stroll around the garden centre, just next to Star Buds café. As part of my gardening project I picked up a Sorbaria which has almost ombre leaves from green to red. I’ve planted it since and it’s a beautiful addition to the garden. So that was our lovely morning out, what have you been up to lately? Do you get confused about different coffee names too or are you a coffee know-all? :-) Xx








No comments:

Post a Comment