Sunday 18 June 2017

A Beauty Haul: Products for Summer


It feels truly like summer now, with the amazing weather we’ve been having, therefore I wanted to share lots of season appropriate products that I have been buying. I recently had just over £20 on my Boots advantage card which I spent. For those who don’t already know you can collect four points for every £1 you spend, with one point equal to one penny. I had a good look on Boots online to find some ethical/natural beauty products. I’ve been wanting to try the Kind Natured brand for a while, so I can’t wait to use their tutti frutti hair detangling spray.

I just finished a perfume bottle, and was looking for something for the summer months, I normally gravitate towards Escada, but I spotted ‘Sunshine’ by The Library Of Fragrance and was instantly drawn to it. It’s also cruelty-free making it a win win. To fill my basket up, I bought two additional items, I love the Boots Extracts brand which include fairtrade ingredients and was curious to see if their body sprays were any good, I picked the mango one. Lastly I chose an Original Source shower gel in mango, a super affordable brand and also vegan friendly.

Full reviews to come! 
Do any of the items interest you? 
What products do you like for summer?! Xx




What I Bought Info

Library Of Fragrance ‘Sunshine’ Eau de Toilette 30ml 
(£15/Boots.com/Buy Here)

Boots Extracts ‘Mango’ Body Spray 150ml  
(£3.50/Boots.com/Buy Here)

Kind Natured for Kids ‘Tutti Frutti’ Hair Detangling Spray 150ml 
(£2.99/Boots.com/Buy Here)

Original Source 'Mango' Shower Gel 250ml 
(£1.00/Boots.com/Buy Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment