Thursday 8 June 2017

The Snack Diaries | Part Three



Doisy & Dam Lemon, Poppy Seed & Baobab Organic White Chocolate 
(From a farm shop, £2.99 for 100g)
First off can we just admire the beautiful packaging?! They do varied designs throughout the brand for different flavours. I spotted this white chocolate, in a farm shop while on a trip seeing family and it sounded interesting. The lemon gives it a sweet taste, and with the poppy seeds, the texture is unusual. The added baobab is a great source of vitamin C. I love that it’s organic, and can’t wait to try more from the brand.

Loving Earth Turkishly Delightful Dark Chocolate 
(From a farm shop, £2.39 for 45g)
I think out of the two chocolate bars from this haul, this one was my favourite, the Turkish delight flavour and truffle quality to it was lovely. The brand is also very ethical, as is Doisy & Dam. The packaging is cute, and I can see the brand being great for gifting.

Diplomat Calming Camomile Tea
(From Aldi, 89p for 40 teabags)
I really enjoyed this brand and flavour of tea, and they offer an extremely reasonably price point. This is probably one of my all-time favourite camomile variety, the subtle floral scent adds a nice touch. Although the packaging is rather plain, the box lasted me ages, making it economical to buy.

Go Ahead Red Cherry Yogurt Breaks 
(From Poundland, £1.00 for 5 packs)
I thought I was going to love these, and they were above average in taste, but it seemed to be mainly biscuit. There wasn’t much fruit inside, and even with the yogurt coating, the bars were a bit dry. There is very little calories in them though, and I did quite like the crunchiness to them. Great for on the go and I like the brand overall.

Have you tried any of these brands? 
Do you have any snack recommendations of your own? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment