Tuesday 4 July 2017

Boots Extracts Mango Body Spray



I featured a beauty haul blog post last month, and since then I’ve been testing each of the items. Today I’m sharing my thoughts on the Boots Extracts mango body spray, containing fairtrade ingredients, 150ml, priced at £3.50. Boots Extracts has been one of my favourite brands for a while now, every Christmas I would get a gift set by them, and I recommend you smell the brazil nut range as the scent is incredible. I’ve also got a soft spot for the mango collection, as its perfect for the summer months. In the past I’ve used their body butters, body scrubs and body washes but surprisingly never any of the body sprays. I know many people were fond of The Natural Collection body sprays, they are no longer available at Boots, but this seems like a really good alternative.

So how does it measure up? For the price, you seem to get a good deal, and I think the bottle will last me ages. I’m so pleased that it includes fairtrade ingredients, the mango fragrance smells so authentic, and like real mangos. The packaging is adorable too, and the spray nozzle is well made, and spritzes just the right amount out. When spraying onto skin, the product is not too oily, like others I’ve tried. It’s so refreshing to use and the scent lingers on throughout the day. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to a perfume, this might be just the thing! It also comes in strawberry and vanilla. Take a look at the collection here. Overall I would recommend you try one out too!

Do you like using body sprays? 
Which brands are your favourite? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment