Saturday 15 July 2017

Chocolate Brownie Muffins with M&M’s


Hi – welcome back to a new blog post! Lately I’ve been really enjoying having my baking mojo back. I recently made some double chocolate chip muffins from The Hungry Student Easy Baking book by Charlotte Pike. I’ve been going back to this book time and time again, my Mum actually bought it, and I’ve been using it quite a bit. The recipes are simple to follow and reliable. I followed the recipe exactly except for the chocolate chips, and substituted them with M&Ms. The bake turned out so well actually, the muffins were light in texture but with a very rich, indulgent taste. After letting my family sample the batch, they said the muffins were like brownies, and the M&Ms were a great touch. There’s not much else to know so I will let you look through my photo diary of my baking!

Do you like baking too? 
Have you got any baking recipe books to recommend? 
Hope you are having a pleasant weekend so far! :-) Xx








No comments:

Post a Comment