Friday 21 July 2017

Second-hand Summer Book Haul



Today I’m excited to share with you some books I picked up to read over the summer from a charity book shop. I mostly opted for chick-lit/YA with a self-help book thrown in. There’s a couple I’ve been wanting to read for a while so was chuffed to be able to find some of those titles. Big Magic has been a firm favourite in the blogging community, and focuses on creative living; I’ve actually completed this one, and a review will follow. I’ve read another book by Cat Clarke previously and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I’m hoping Torn will be equally great. I used to love reading Sarah Dessen books when I was a little younger, and although this particular title I haven’t read, all her books I would recommend. Also there’s a few I think would be holiday appropriate, as I like light reading while away.

Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
Dream a little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher
The Time of Our Lives by Jane Costello
Torn by Cat Clarke

What is your favourite book genre? 
Do you read chick-lit or young adult too? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment