Saturday 19 August 2017

Birthday Present Haul 2017

My birthday was actually in July so I’m a tad late with this post, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. I had a quiet birthday really, we kind of spaced things out over the month, doing things here and there. On my actual birthday, I opened my presents, had a birthday meal of fish and chips and birthday cake with my family, and it was lovely. In terms of presents this year, I did things a little differently by buying bits and bobs myself in town in the lead up to the day. There were specific things I wanted but I also got some nice surprises too.



So as you can see I got a few books, I ordered Milk and Honey, a very well praised poetry book, and the next book in the The Selection series. I had such high hopes for Milk and Honey, which I completed very quickly, with it being short, I will leave my thoughts to another post. I’m super excited to get stuck into The Elite the second novel in the series, by author Kiera Cass. I spotted an adult colouring book in The Works for £2, it is beautiful, and I think I’m going to keep it for holidays away.




I seemed to get rather a lot of food items, which is okay with me, I got two baking mixes, perfect for those times you want to bake, just not from scratch. Prior to my birthday I purchased Taylors of Harrogate teas on sale in Morrison’s, I was super excited to try them out, reviews to follow. I received some little chocolate and snack bits too, I think these will come handy for my snack diaries series.



One of my most special gifts was a Lily Lolo make-up item, it’s a blush duo, I haven’t got around to using it yet, but I can’t wait! My dear friend bought me a Burt’s Bees travel set, I really like the brand, and can see the items coming in use. I won’t ramble any further, as it’s probably quicker to see in the pictures what I received. Thanks again to my family for a lovely birthday!
 
Let me know if it’s been your birthday, 
what did you do and did you get some lovely things? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment