Friday 8 September 2017

Autumnal Baking: Choc and Seed Cookies



Cookies are one of the easiest recipes out there, so I thought I would kick off my autumnal baking with these and adding my own adaptions to it. The basic recipe was found in my much loved The Hungry Student Baking Book by Charlotte Pike (View here), I find her recipes reliable, easy to follow and the photos are great too. In the recipe it mentions to add 200g of chocolate chips, instead I added 100g and then 100g of nuts and seeds. This way it’s a little healthier, and a chance to put my own spin on things. They had more of a bun type texture which was unexpected but the results were lovely. My batch came out tasty, the mix of chocolate chips, nuts and seeds worked nicely. My family enjoyed them too!

Let me know in the comments what things you wish to bake as autumn is coming upon us. Do you adapt recipes too? What extra ingredients are your favourite in cookies? :-) Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment