Saturday 2 September 2017

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation


Welcome to a new review post, today I’m chatting about a foundation by Maybelline. I’ve actually been using it for ages now but haven’t yet shared it on my blog. Maybelline isn’t a cruelty-free brand sadly, and my search for an alternative goes on. It still is a lovely product though, so let’s get into the review.


The first time I used the matte mousse Maybelline formula was when I was in my teens at school, and till this day I find it super easy to blend into the skin. It can be built up or applied sparingly for a more subtle finish. The selection of shades is pretty dam good, I went for 04 Light Porcelain which suits me best in the summer time. I have very fair skin so it’s always a struggle to find a colour match. The formula is SPF 15, perfect to protect the skin throughout the day.


The glass circular packaging is attractive and small enough to travel with. It retails for £7.99, I bought mine on the Superdrug website, and they have free delivery for card members. It’s a good foundation overall, view product online here. I received some beautiful natural and cruelty-free make-up for my birthday – so watch out for reviews soon!

What foundation brands work for you? Do you have any recommendations? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment