Thursday 26 October 2017

Delicious Café & Deli Tour/Review


Welcome – Today I wanted to share with you a café and deli I’ve visited on numerous occasions on the way to visit a relative. My Dad was doing some research to see where to stop at and he came across Delicious. It’s one of my favourite cafés I’ve been too, they have twinkly fairy lights to create a cosy feel, photography on the walls and a fantastic menu. Every time we go in, I’m spoilt for choice for what to eat.



They do a superb salad, with all kinds of toppings, previously I went for the sliced chicken breast salad which was divine. On other occasions I’ve had cheese on toast, a full breakfast, crumpets with scrambled egg etc. My brother came with us once and was delighted with a burger and chips on a piece of slate. My Mum and Dad have had a variety of meals, but I remember the most the quiche and salad, it was impressive. 




Delicious do everyday meals really well, the presentation is always on point, and everything tastes amazing. The prices are pretty reasonable for the generous portions, the staff are helpful and friendly, and each time we’ve visited the experience has been very pleasant. The café is located in Shevington, Gisburn if you want to visit sometime, I recommend you do.




Where has been your favourite place to eat out lately? 
What do you normally order in cafés? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment