Wednesday 27 December 2017

Christmas Gingerbread Men & Happy Christmas



Hi again and hope you had a marvellous Christmas. I’m back with a baking post, I made gingerbread men earlier in the month and wanted to share it with you all. I used a gingerbread recipe from Cakes & Cookies for Beginners by the Usborne Cookery School book. I feel like this one was on my most accomplished bakes yet, and probably my favourite from the year too. I managed to get just the right amount of ginger, and a good texture to the biscuit. I added sultanas to decorate, making the man’s buttons, eyes, and drew a smile too!

Christmas went past so quickly, but it was lovely to spend time with family, eat good food and swap gifts. I will be in touch soon with any blogger friends I didn’t get a chance to chat to before Christmas day.

Speak soon, love Helen XxXx

How was your Christmas? Didn’t it seem to just pass in a blink of an eye? :-) Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment