Sunday 7 January 2018

Winter Misc. Haul



A belated Happy New Year everyone! Today’s post I wanted to share with you an accumulation of bits I’ve been picking up. I went into Poundland before Christmas, doing some Christmas shopping and I noticed how good their calendars looked. One pound seemed like a particularly good deal, so I picked up this vintage butterflies design which fits perfectly with my room décor. The Works had a good few deals on calendars too, and their diaries caught my eye, this one with the butterflies on, almost matches my calendar. I usually pay a lot more at Paperchase, but this one by The Works was three pound.

You might have spotted in a previous post, my Christmas gingerbread men bake, I used these cookie cutters from Wilko. Wilko actually have a great baking section, at reasonable prices. Lastly I bought two things from New Look, I desperately needed a new watch, and this galaxy print one seemed so stylish, the price seemed okay too. I’ve been wearing it quite a bit since I purchased it. And lastly I couldn’t say no to this pink marble hair claw, it’s beautiful, I really want to experiment with it, as it could add interest to my normal hairstyle.

Where do you shop for calendars/diaries? 
Have you bought anything interesting lately? :-) Xx


What I bought & prices…

Poundland
Vintage butterflies 2018 calendar £1.00

The Works
Green butterfly design day to view diary £3.00

Wilko
Set of three gingerbread men cookie cutters £1.50

New Look
Purple galaxy print watch £14.99
Pink marble hair claw £2.99


No comments:

Post a Comment